This article covers
Created a new plan under the same currency but still, the price point is not showing in the list of plans when changing a subscription. Why?
While changing or updating a subscription by upgrading or downgrading the existing plan, if you are not able to find the plan price point of the new plan, then there are three possible reasons:
1) Currency of the new plan
2) Product Family of the new plan
3) Price point amount is not set
You will not be able to find the required plan price point in the list of plans while changing or updating a subscription if the following conditions are not met
1) Currency of the plan price point and the currency of the existing plan in the subscription should be the same. For example, if the currency of the existing plan of the subscription is USD, then you only can upgrade or downgrade to other plans in USD.
2) The plan should belong to the same Product Family that the existing subscription plan is a part of.
3) Price point amount is not set. Sometimes we miss setting the price amount of the newly created price points so make sure to configure that. Only the plan price point will be shown in the list when the price amount has been configured for them.
Related articles and Documentation