Steps to integrate Mollie payment gateway with Chargebee
Prerequisites to integrate Mollie payment gateway with Chargebee
How to configure the Mollie payment gateway in Chargebee?
Mollie payment gateway can be integrated with Chargebee once the following prerequisites are met.
- Ensure a valid website profile is created on your Mollie account. Read more here.
- The card payment option must be enabled on your Mollie account to ensure that the same is enabled upon integration with Chargebee.
Go to Settings > Configure Chargebee > Payment Gateways and 'Add gateway' to integrate it with Mollie.
Follow the steps below to complete configuring your Mollie payment gateway with Chargebee:
Login to your Chargebee site.
Navigate to Settings > Configure Chargebee > Payment Gateways.
Click Add Gateway.
Click Mollie from the list of gateways.
Click Connect to an existing account to complete connecting to your Mollie account.
Note: Click Create Account if you don't have an existing Mollie Account.
Select the applicable website profile from the drop-down list and click Proceed.
Note: If you want to use multiple website profiles of Mollie in Chargebee, then you must set up additional mollie gateway connections for each profile.
7. The Mollie gateway is now connected to your Chargebee site with Cards enabled provided this payment method is active on your Mollie gateway too.
8. Click Manage to configure the following:
- Allow Prepaid Cards: Toggle-on this option if you wish to enable payment processed with prepaid cards.
- Always retain card information in Mollie when the customer updates it: Toggle-on if you wish to save customer card information on Mollie.
9. Make applicable updates and click Save to complete your changes.
10. Enable other payment methods including Direct Debit via SEPA and iDEAL as required.
Note: This must be limited to payment options that are enabled on your connected Mollie profile
11. Configure your settings to display Direct Debit payment method availability to all customers or a limited set of customers.
12. Review your Smart Routing settings to update gateway preferences to payment methods.