CyberSource is a payment gateway solution that allows you to safely accept payments across multiple sales channels, worldwide. You can integrate and use CyberSource as a payment gateway in Chargebee to effectively process your payments.
Following are the prerequisites for configuring the CyberSource gateway in your Chargebee site:
- You must have a business account with CyberSource. Create one, if you don't have it already.
- CyberSource provides multiple payment platforms/solutions. This integration is exclusive with the new platform called Token Management System(TMS). If you are using CyberSource's Secure Storage, you must migrate your cards from the old platform to the new TMS platform to configure this direct integration. Contact your CyberSource account manager for migration. Alternatively, you can continue using CyberSource's Secure Storage and integrate with Chargebee via Spreedly (without 3-D Secure support).
- Retrieve the following details from your CyberSource account:
- Merchant ID
- Shared Secret Key & Key
- Profile ID
- Retrieve the following details from your CyberSource account for 3DS:
- API Key
- API identifier
- Org Unit ID
- Enable TMS (Tokenization management service), Card payment method, Payer Authentication (for 3DS), and corresponding currencies on your merchant ID.
- Card Address is mandatory for CyberSource, without which payments would fail.
- The card billing address and the customer's email address have to be enabled.
- If you are migrating from an older CyberSource platform or a different gateway to CyberSource to use this direct integration, cards and payment details must be configured at the Payment Instrument level without any hierarchy of customers during the migration process.
Refer to these steps to retrieve the above details from your CyberSource account.