We now support Apple Pay as a payment option. To use this via APIs,
- First, you need to enable Apple Pay as a payment method in your payment gateway. We currently support this through Stripe and Braintree.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Apple Pay as a payment method for your Chargebee site.
- Next, you’d need to set up an integrating with Apple pay on a signup/checkout page at your end using either Stripe/Braintree’s JS.
- When a customer chooses to pay via Apple Pay, they will receive a notification on their iOS device.
- The customers can authorize the payment using their iOS device after which the payment gateway returns a temporary token
- This temporary token should be passed to Chargebee via API, through the following APIs: