When supporting your customers, it makes a lot of difference to have all the information available to your representatives.
As a business, you might be using multiple tools and accessing related information, when supporting your customers, it makes a lot of difference to have all the information available to your representatives.
Chargebee allows you to access this information with a Single Click without the need to move to a different page or searching for a record, using the Admin Console URL.
The URL will allow you to embed/load a specific Chargebee page in an Iframe ( you can choose to redirect) opening up the Chargebee console to take the required action.
Use the following format to construct the access URL.
- Replace the domain name "yoursite" with your account's domain name Test or Live
- Replace the "record_type" with the record type you are trying to retrieve. E.g "customers" "subscriptions" "Invoices"
Replace the "ID" the respective ID for the resource you are looking to retrieve. This is the ID field from Chargebee:
Here is an example of a constructed URL for a subscription with id 123xyz
You can get your Website/App/ IT team to implement this where the ID and Resource need to be auto-populated.
- The user needs to be logged in to their Chargebee account on the same browser.
- Not all resources will have the corresponding details page. To know if it is supported, please look at the CURL documentation under the retrieve operation for that resource.
- Do not store the redirected internal Id based URL as it may change.
Feel free to contact Chargebee support for more information.