- Is it possible to configure multiple gateways of the same type with a Chargebee site?
- Can I use my existing gateway account with my Chargebee site or do I need a new one?
Yes, this is possible. You can not only configure multiple payment gateways, you can also configure multiple accounts of a single gateway with Chargebee.
1. Go to Settings >> Payment Gateways (under Billing)
2. Click on the " Add a Gateway" option
3. Select the payment gateway you want to configure. Note that some gateways are allowed only on the live site.
4. You now have the option to either create a new account or use the existing one. The instructions for configuring these gateways can be found here.
Do take a look at the video for a better understanding.
1. With Chargebee's smart routing feature you can designate a currency to a particular payment gateway. Click on "Manage Rules" to accomplish this". Details here.
2. You also have the option to add a descriptor that lets your customers identify you on their transactions. Details here.
3. The number of card gateways you can configure depends on the plan you are on with Chargebee. Please check out pricing page for more information on this.