How to identify if a customer has a payment method present, however, the auto collection is off
I want a report of customers who has the payment method but the auto-collection is not enabled.
You can download this report using multiple filters by navigating to the Subscription Index page by using the filter Primary Payment method is present and filter Auto collection status is Off. You can also download reports from Settings > Import & Export Data > Export Data > Subscriptions.
1. Subscription Index page
Navigate from the Subscription Index page and use the below filters.
1. Filter list > Customer > Primary Payment method > is > present
2. Add filter > Subscription > Auto Collection > is > Off
Then you can ‘Save filter’ for future reference. Refer to this link to know more about Advanced Filter Option.
Once done, you can click on ‘Export’ and click on ‘Export as CSV’ to download the report.
2. Downloading reports from Export Data:
Export transactions with error codes or error text
Navigate to Settings > Import & Export Data > Export Data > Subscription > Select Criteria to export
1. Add condition > Customer > Primary Payment method > is > present
2. Add condition > Subscription > Auto Collection > is > Off
Once done, you can click Preview for the updated list and click Export to download the report in CSV format.