Can I use the Mollie payment gateway for non-Euro currency settlement?
Which countries support Mollie payment gateway?
What are the prerequisites for Mollie payment gateway integration?
Chargebee offers direct integration with Mollie (European payment gateway) allowing you to configure the following payment options:
- Card payment with 3D-Secure(3DS) Authentication
- Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Payments
- iDeal Payment (via SEPA)
Review the following pointers before choosing Mollie as your payment solution:
- Countries Supported: Mollie support is available if your company is based in the European Economic Area (EEA) or in Switzerland or the United Kingdom. Read more here.
- Currencies Supported: Mollie Settlements are limited to the Euro currency.
- Pricing: Click here to learn more about Mollie's pricing information.
The following prerequisites must be met prior to setting up the Mollie gateway with your Chargebee site:
- Ensure a valid website profile is created on your Mollie account. Read more here.
- The card payment option must be enabled on your Mollie account to ensure that the same is enabled upon integration with Chargebee.
Click here to read more about this integration.