Intacct Integration - Multi-Entity with different base currency Support
- Multiple base currency support is enabled only when the top-level entity is selected.
- Override base currency based on the location id provided for either plan/Adhoc charges/addon so that invoice/credit note gets synced to the related entity as per location provided.
- Excess payments in Chargebee get synced as Overpayments in Intacct.
- This feature is not supported if the customer has purchased the Tax solution module in Intacct.
- Multiple base currency support is only available for Sales Invoice workflow - Not available for Tax solution (AR Invoice workflow)enabled flow account. Reach out to email@example.com to enable this featur
Once this feature is enabled on your site. Follow the below steps
1. Select the Top-Level Entity for enabling the multiple base currency support features.
Location id is mandatory when top-level is selected.
2. Select the itemGL group for each currency. Listed below are the invoice line items in the itemGL group:
3. Define the Dimension Configuration for each currency. The following are invoice line items within the Dimensions Configuration:
4. To sync Overpayment mapping for each currency :
5. Once all this is set up, you need to configure Inter-Entity Account Mapping on Intacct.
Select Company → Setup → Inter-Entity Account Mapping