This article applies to users on hosted page V3/Modal checkout.
When you are using Chargebee’s checkout page to complete sign-ups, and need to redirect your customer’s back to your app to a "Sign up successful" or "Thank you" page you can configure it using a redirect URL.
If you’re using the Chargebee checkout based integration, you can configure the redirected URL in the plan, from the edit page after the plan is created.
- Can be set up only during a plan creation or by editing an existing plan.
- Must be added to all the plan which require users to be redirected after checkout.
- Must be whitelisted in the Checkout settings (To do this, Go to > Settings > Configure Chargebee > Checkout and self-serve portal > Advanced settings > Add domains. Add the URL and publish the changes.)
- How to set up a redirect URL:
To configure your custom page URL Go to Dashboard > Product Catalog > Plans > Edit plan > Redirect URL
- How to set up a custom redirect URL:
If you want to redirect a particular user to a particular page on signup (if you are using our API + Checkout page), then you can leverage our API to generate the checkout and pass your redirect URL in the parameter.
Alternatively, you calso redirect users to a different page by listening to the success callback from the Chargebee js. Here’s more.
Related articles and documentation: