When supporting your customers, it makes a lot of difference to have all the information available to your representatives.
As a business, you might be using multiple tools and accessing related information, when supporting your customers, it makes a lot of difference to have all the information available to your representatives.
Chargebee allows you to access this information with a Single Click without the need to move to a different page or searching for a record, using the Admin Console URL.
The URL will allow you to embed/load a specific Chargebee page in an Iframe ( you can choose to redirect) opening up the Chargebee console to take the required action.
Use the following format to construct the access URL.
- Replace the domain name "yoursite" with your account's domain name Test or Live
- Replace the "record_type" with the record type you are trying to retrieve. E.g "customers" "subscriptions" "Invoices"
- Replace the "ID" the respective ID for the resource you are looking to retrieve. This is the ID field from Chargebee:
Here is an example of a constructed URL for a subscription with id 123xyz
You can get your Website/App/ IT team to implement this where the ID and Resource need to be auto-populated.
- The user needs to be logged in to their Chargebee account on the same browser.
- Not all resources will have the corresponding details page. To know if it is supported, please look at the CURL documentation under the retrieve operation for that resource.
- Do not store the redirected internal Id based URL as it may change.
Feel free to contact Chargebee support for more information.