ShipStation is a shipping fulfillment application that can help manage shipments for your business. They are responsible for printing and generating a shipping label, they also track the inventory management.
With Chargebee and ShipStation integration, you can now build a tight ecosystem around your billing and fulfillment platform.
What can this integration solve?
- Automate creation and cancellation of orders in ShipStation.
- Minimize errors that pop up while dealing with data across multiple spreadsheets by enabling Chargebee-ShipStation integration.
- Plan inventory better by syncing SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) from Chargebee to ShipStation.
What can this integration do?
- Get a consolidated overview of your Order details within Chargebee without having to switch between platforms
- Orders generated in Chargebee are automatically scheduled in ShipStation and upon cancelation are canceled in ShipStation
- Ensure that the labels generated in ShipStation reflect the change whenever there is an update of payment details in Chargebee
- When orders are merged or split in ShipStation, the order status is reflected Chargebee. Have better accountability by keeping track of all the orders against one invoice.
To learn more, dive here!