How do I create a Chargebee account?
Can I get a free Chargebee account?
How do I sign up for Chargebee?
Chargebee offers a sandbox account, that will get you going in a few minutes and you can get to see what Chargebee can do for your business. Once you have made a decision on Chargebee, you can create your Live account. You can move all your test site configuration to your live site saving you the effort.
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you sign up and claim your Chargebee account.
1. Sign up for a sandbox account with your email address here.
2. On submitting your email address, you will be logged into a Test site. The URL will be something like "your-site-1234.chargebee.com". You will also receive a verification email.
3. The verification email will consist of a link that allows you to complete setting up your account.
4. You can now claim your account and also specify a domain name. You can set a password to access your account.
5. After you've claimed your account, you can log into your Chargebee account with your email address and password.
Here's a video for your reference.
- When you are ready to enable your live account, you can hit the go live button (Insert- top Left corner).
- Choose a plan that suits your business needs.
If you need to have multiple Chargebee sites/accounts, you will need to sign up again using a different email address (which can later be change).