- How to change the primary email address registered with my Chargebee account?
- I am currently the site owner. Do I get a notification when the ownership of my Chargebee site is transferred?
- How to change the email address?
- I need to change my account email. How to do this?
- How to add a team member?
Yes, it is certainly possible to change the ownership or the email id of your Chargebee site. Steps for this are given below -
1. log in to your Chargebee site, navigate to "Settings” and hit the “Team members” tab.
2. Check if the new owner is already invited as a user to the site.
3. If not, invite the new owner as a user to the site using the Invite Members option. ( Settings > Team Members > Invite Team Members.)
4. After the invite is accepted, the current owner will be able to transfer the ownership using the Make Owner option. Here's a screenshot.
When the ownership has been successfully changed, an email notification will be sent to both the old as well as the new owner's email id regarding the action.
Note: The number of users you can add on your account may be limited based on the subscription plan you’re on. Here’s our pricing page for further details.