Start a new topic
Answered

Copy Existing Products

Hi guys,

I wish to keep all of my existing plans and make a bulk copy of each plan which will have a different part number and price.

Can you tell me the easiest way to quickly copy/duplicate all of the plans at one time?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey Scott, 

Apologies for the delay in responding. 

You can use the Export option available on the Plans listing page (Product Catalog -> Plans) to get a CSV export of all your existing plans. 

Once you've the exported CSV, you can then use the Create Plans Bulk Operation under Settings -> Bulk Operations -> Perform an Operation to import the new plans.

In the bulk operation page you can download a sample CSV file for the import. You can use the plan data from your existing plans, changing the part numbers and prices as you require. You'll also give a different plan ID. Once the sheet is ready, you can upload this to process the plan creation. 

Please let me know if this helps.

1 Comment

Answer

Hey Scott, 

Apologies for the delay in responding. 

You can use the Export option available on the Plans listing page (Product Catalog -> Plans) to get a CSV export of all your existing plans. 

Once you've the exported CSV, you can then use the Create Plans Bulk Operation under Settings -> Bulk Operations -> Perform an Operation to import the new plans.

In the bulk operation page you can download a sample CSV file for the import. You can use the plan data from your existing plans, changing the part numbers and prices as you require. You'll also give a different plan ID. Once the sheet is ready, you can upload this to process the plan creation. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment