MailChimp lets you send newsletters and targeted email campaigns to your subscriber list in Chargebee.
With Chargebee, you can automatically synchronize your subscription contacts to MailChimp. Once synchronized, you can send customized campaigns to your customers without the need of manually syncing the contact information between both the systems.
To integrate MailChimp with Chargebee, follow the steps given below:
1. Login to your MailChimp account, click on your profile >> Account >> Extras >> API Keys >> Create A Key. (Copy the API Key)
2. Now in your Chargebee account, go to Settings > Third Party Integrations > Mailchimp > Connect and paste the API key you generated in your MailChimp site.
- Chargebee can sync only to one list in your MailChimp account currently.
- Synchronization is subscription based. Customers without subscriptions are not synced.
- Only the latest 25 lists from MailChimp will be shown in Chargebee. We will increase the limit in the future.
Related articles and documentation: