How to manage Offer Library in Chargebee Retention?
Offers are Chargebee Retention's secret weapon for saving customers. Offers actively deflect customers from canceling by automatically presenting the right fix, to the right audience, at the right time. Customers that accept an offer get categorized as Deflected and land on the Watchlist in Reports for 30 days. You can view all of your offers by navigating to the Experience Manager > Offer Library.
Chargebee Retention Offer Library
Go to Offer Library within the Experience Manager.
This tab presents all of your existing offers, grouped by their Offer Category. You can switch to a detailed view which displays important offer details within the offer library tab without needing to click on each offer.
- Name: Offer name
- Status: Offer is live or not live
- Category: Offer Category
- Type: Modal or loss aversion offer type
- Experience / Placement: Experiences where the offer is presented
- Last modified / Date created: Date when the offer was last modified or created
You can hover over the name to get a visual preview of the offer and sort offers by name, status, category, and type.
To change the grouping, use the Group by dropdown to view offers by life, published, or draft status. To edit an offer, click on the individual card and it will launch you into the Offer editor. To create a new offer, click on the '+ New Offer' button in the top right corner of the page.
Chargebee Retention also organizes offers in the following categories based on what's been most successful at winning back our customers. We have six different Offer categories:
- Discounts: Percentage off, dollar amount off
- Plan change: Downgrades to a lower-priced plan
- Extensions: Suspending payment while continuing service
- Pauses: Hold accounts, pause service, and payment
- Support & Training: Coaching calls, training videos, help guides
- Customer feedback: Email feedback, chat with support
Offer categories are not only great for organizing your offers, but also for refining offer strategy in the Offer Performance Report. View at a high level what types of offers perform better than others to focus your efforts.
Get started with Offers
Navigate to the Experience Manager and add Offers to your Chargebee Retention Experience by Creating a new Offer.