This article also answers:
- Why am I not able to accept the invite sent by my colleague to one of our Chargebee sites?
- How can I replace the autogenerated domain name with my company's?
- I cannot find the account setup email in my inbox. How do I proceed?
- Search your inbox for the account setup email with subject: [Important] Complete Your Account Setup
- This email will have the link to complete the account setup. Once you click on the link that you receive, your email address will be verified and you can complete the account setup process by specifying a domain name.
- Go to the login page and enter your email address.
- You will see a message that you have not completed your account set up with a “Resend Email” option as shown below. Use this option to resend the email with the account setup link.
Note: If you signup for a Chargebee account and don't claim it, you will not be able to access other sites when invited as a user. In such cases, complete the account claim with a domain name that is different from the site that you've been invited to. Once this is done, you will be able to accept the invite.