Start a new topic

How do I create coupons in ChargeBee to offer discounts on the total invoice amount regardless of plans/addons purchased?

I have a business with a set of base plans (say gold at $200/month, silver at $100/month and bronze at $70) and along with that I also have a set of value added services (say SMS Credits at $10/month, 1 GB Internet Usage at $5/month etc.,).

I would like to offer discounts on the total invoice amount regardless of what plans or value added services they choose.

1 Comment

Use case 1: Setting up a lifetime coupon in ChargeBee to offer a 12% discount on the total invoice amount.

You can create the lifetime coupon with the following specifications to offer 12% on the total invoice amount.

Discount Type :  Percentage 12%

Apply On           :  Invoice amount

Duration Type :  Forever

Use Case 2: Setting up a coupon in ChargeBee to offer a $20 discount on the total invoice amount for 3 months for new customers

You can create the coupon with the following specifications to offer $20 off on the total invoice amount for the first 3 months.

Discount Type : Fixed amount $20

Apply On : Invoice amount

Duration Type : Limited 3 months

Note: You can also specify the final date the coupon can be applied to new subscriptions by setting the date in the “Valid Till” field.

Login or Signup to post a comment