Start a new topic
Answered

Custom From Email Address

Hey,

When my customers receive emails for their OTP they receive it from my personal email address that I signed up to chargebee with. This looks really unprofessional. Is there a way for me to configure this to the email address of my company? Like support@micro.mu?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hey Asim,

Thanks for writing in.

Since we use the registered email address as the 'From' email address in the email notifications, I believe your personal email address is shown. You can add a new email address by going to Settings>>Configure Chargebee>>Email Notifications>>Customize Master Template>>Click on + ADD NEW option under the From drop down and add a new email address.

However, this will display the email as "no-reply@chargebee-mailer.com" when the OTP email is sent to the end users. 

Alternatively, you can add another user to your Chargebee account and make them the Owner of the account, so that OTP email is sent from this email address going forward. Here's how you can add a new user.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Comment

Answer

Hey Asim,

Thanks for writing in.

Since we use the registered email address as the 'From' email address in the email notifications, I believe your personal email address is shown. You can add a new email address by going to Settings>>Configure Chargebee>>Email Notifications>>Customize Master Template>>Click on + ADD NEW option under the From drop down and add a new email address.

However, this will display the email as "no-reply@chargebee-mailer.com" when the OTP email is sent to the end users. 

Alternatively, you can add another user to your Chargebee account and make them the Owner of the account, so that OTP email is sent from this email address going forward. Here's how you can add a new user.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.