Start a new topic

RETRIEVE COUPON AND ADDON

I am building billing functionalities for our app but I cannot find any API to retrieve a addon list and coupon list associated with a subscription. 

Hi Viet

The retrieve subscription API lists only the recurring items of the subscription. In your case, since the one-time coupon has already been redeemed, it doesn't show up in the response. As an alternate option, you can use the List Invoice API and check the latest coupons and addons tied to the subscription. Would this work?

Hi Viet

You could use the retrieve a subscription API that will list the addons and coupons tied to a specific subscription. You'll see the response as below:

Hi Meena

It looks like it should be but it does not return any coupons which I can see on the web app

Kind regards

Viet

Hi Meena

It looks like that it should be but it does not not return any coupons which I can see them on the web app.

Kind regards

Viet

Hi Viet

I see that the coupon you've added is a one-time coupon. Is this coupon active in the current term? You can verify this by checking the recent invoice line items. The "Retrieve Subscription" API will only return the coupon if it is active in the current term.

However, note that in the web interface, the coupon will always be present even if it has already been redeemed.

Hi Vaishnavi C

It is a one time coupon and active in the current term. From the web interface, yes, it appears but I cannot retrieve it via Retrieve Subscription and I cannot check all invoices programmatically as what I am considering is just invoices of the current term. 

As I wanna build a functionality when I want to display the amount of money that a customer pays for including addons and coupons. However it looks like I cannot get even a coupon list associated with a subscription. Please advice me of how to do so, the estimate APIs do not return an estimate of the current term of a subscription

Kind regards

Viet

Login or Signup to post a comment