Start a new topic

Yearly Subscription - Monthly Billing

It would be great to separate the length of a subscription cycle and the billing cycle.

My wish would be for my customers to sign up for 12 months, but be billed every month so that they don't have to pay one big amount at the beginning of the cycle.

So it would have all the features of the yearly subscription, but they would get a monthly charge and invoice.

Best regards

Arne

4 people like this idea

Hi Julian

I've bumped it up once again, with another upvote. Having said that, the feature request queue is based on the demand for a feature and is decided every quarter, in advance. We'll certainly let you know if this is taken up and we'll continue following up internally to see if we can bump this up further. 

- LN

1 person likes this

This is blocking us from creating subscriptions for our customers. Like most SaaS products, companies sign a 12-month agreement. Where we are able to negotiate and have some leverage is with payment terms. The issue with creating a monthly subscription is that they get a notification and the subscription renewing every month, which isn't the case. There is a specific subscription term length and if they cancel early they are obligated to pay for the rest of the term or the TCV. There is no way for us to do that.

Hi Kramer,

We are discussing this internally and will have an update on our analysis in a week.

1 person likes this

This is a blocking issue for us too.

Hi everyone,

We took it up with our product team internally and have decided to take it up in our product revamp for later this year. We will be able to get back with more information in 15-20 days. 

Login or Signup to post a comment