Start a new topic

Wordpress

HI

Is Wordpress integration still being worked on or has it been abandoned?

Thanks

Jon

1 person has this question

Hi Craig,

I've emailed the new internal Plugin along with the setup details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Lavanya,

Can you send me internal plugin as well?

Thank you,

Hi Jae,

I've emailed the new internal Plugin along with the setup details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can I have access to the Plugin?

Hi Danny,

Can In please have access to the plugin as well Lavanya

Hi, Lavanya, can i test the plugin with my wordpress?? please

Would it be possible to share this plug in with me too 

Hi Barry

Sorry for the delay!

Here's is the new WP plugin.

Since this is a closed beta, chances are that there might be some bugs, if you find any of them, do let us know and we'll take it to our engineering team so that they can debug the same.

Note: 

1. This is a minimal version of this GitHub plugin -- the main purpose is to support hosted page V3.

2. All plugin reserved pages(Login, pricing... etc) are removed and there are some functions deprecated because they are no longer needed for hosted pages V3.

3. If you are already using the above GitHub plugin then do not forget to re-configure your settings and the flow so that you can avoid the deprecated functions, shortcode.

4. Please test it on your dev/sandbox environment.

Shortcode to use:

Account Portal - [cb_account_portal class="btn"]Account[/cb_account_portal]

Product Subscribe - [cb_product_subscribe_hosted class="btn" product_id="cbdemo_grow"]Subscribe[/cb_product_subscribe_hosted]

Deprecated Shortcodes:
cb_login_form
cb_registration_form
cb_account_link
cb_update_payment_method_form
cb_product_subscribe

Hi Omar & Diviesh

I have given you access to the new plugin.

Login or Signup to post a comment