Start a new topic

Wordpress

HI

Is Wordpress integration still being worked on or has it been abandoned?

Thanks

Jon

1 person has this question

Hi Jon

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Can you elaborate a bit more on the use-case you're trying to accomplish with Wordpress plugin? We've released a beta version of upgraded Wordpress plugin that can be found here

This plugin is a contribution made by an external dev agency that specializes in all things Wordpress. Here's what you can do with it:

• Sync Plans from Chargebee to WordPress.
  • Use built-in login and registration pages.
  • Allow automatic Customer Portal access to all registered users via SSO.
  • Sync Customer and Subscription creation details from Wordpress to Chargebee.
  • Insert shortcodes to show/hide content or forms.
  • Configure Levels: This can be chosen if your pricing model is an ordered set of membership levels (plans). Restriction can be based on levels, and multiple plans can be assigned to each level.
  • Create multiple Subscriptions for a Customer.

Do give it a try in your test site and see if it meets your requirements. I've also emailed these details to you via the ticket you raised 

this plugin has not been updated in almost 1 year. Has it been abandoned?

Hi Russ

The plugin has not been updated recently but it still can be used. We are currently building an internal plugin which is in beta now. Would you like to try that?

1 person likes this

if it is working then i'll give it a try :-)

Meena,

I would love to try the internal Plugin, How do I signup for it?

Hello Russ and Kyle

I've emailed the new internal Plugin along with the setup details. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 person likes this

Hi, I would love to try the internal Plugin as well.  Can you share this?

Thanks.

Could I get access to the internal Plugin as well?

Thanks.

Sure, Bogdan.

I just sent the new internal Plugin along with the setup details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can i get the plugin aswell? 

Hi Matteo

I've emailed the new internal Plugin along with the setup details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can you clarify how we can use this plugin to create a smooth signup and purchase process for clients?
Currently, it doesn't work unless a customer already has an account and is already logged in, so is obviously no good for NEW customers, as they are not going to know they have to signup and create an acocunt first, which is a rather disjointed and non-intuitive process.
Ideally, we want the customer to be prompted to either login or register as part of the checkout process.

Hi Russ

I understand that there's some friction with the current sign-up flow for new customers. The WordPress plugin was originally built by a third-party agency but we have now decided to revamp it based on all the feedback we've received from our customers.

For now, we have only customized it so it's compatible with our new Checkout pages V3. We're still working on making changes to the signup process and this will be taken up in the future iterations.

Though we don't have a firm ETA on the new version, we'll make sure we update you once it's available.

I'd love to have access to this plugin as well, thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment