Start a new topic
Answered

is there anyway to change the setup fee label?

Is there a way to change the setup fee label in the checkout/invoice?

Screenshot: https://goo.gl/jjaE87

Best Answer

Hi John,

Could you clarify if your plans involve a trial period or not? If they do not have a trial period associated with them, you can create a non recurring addon, defining it's Invoice Name as the label text you want to set for the setup fee, and then pass this addon along with the plan when the customer checks out. Here's more on including an addon during signup. Let me know if this would work for you. 

However, at the moment, it's not possible to change the text for line items such as Setup Fee, Plan Name etc. To change other texts on Checkout pages, please go to Settings -> Hosted Pages Settings -> Text Configurations. 

I'll add this as a feature request for our Engineering team to consider, when they take up Hosted Pages Revamp. I'll upvote this request using your forum post to step up the priority. 

1 Comment

Answer

Hi John,

Could you clarify if your plans involve a trial period or not? If they do not have a trial period associated with them, you can create a non recurring addon, defining it's Invoice Name as the label text you want to set for the setup fee, and then pass this addon along with the plan when the customer checks out. Here's more on including an addon during signup. Let me know if this would work for you. 

However, at the moment, it's not possible to change the text for line items such as Setup Fee, Plan Name etc. To change other texts on Checkout pages, please go to Settings -> Hosted Pages Settings -> Text Configurations. 

I'll add this as a feature request for our Engineering team to consider, when they take up Hosted Pages Revamp. I'll upvote this request using your forum post to step up the priority. 

Login or Signup to post a comment