List of new features and improvements that have been added to ChargeBee in August 2013. This list will be updated as we make new releases.
New Currency Support - ILS
- We now have support for the Israeli Shekel
New Payment gateway - BluePay
- Support for the BluePay payment gateway is now available.
Display name in email address
- Earlier, only the "From" email address was configurable, but now you can add a display name to the "From" address for email notifications. This has to be configured for each specific email notification.
API to add credits to a subscription
- Earlier, you could only add credits through the admin console or credits were automatically added during pro-ration. Now you have the ability to add credits to a subscription via the API. This API release is currently limited and if you need access to this API, please send an email along with your site name to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this for your site.
Source attribute for web hook events
- Source attribute is now exposed for the event resource via API. Earlier when you received webhooks, the source of the event was not known, but now the origin is included.