Let’s get you some solutions. Access our on-demand resources, participate in the Chargebee customer forum, or raise a ticket to talk to our team.
List of new features and improvements that have been added to ChargeBee in August 2013. This list will be updated as we make new releases.
New Currency Support - ILS
- We now have support for the Israeli Shekel
New Payment gateway - BluePay
- Support for the BluePay payment gateway is now available.
Display name in email address
- Earlier, only the "From" email address was configurable, but now you can add a display name to the "From" address for email notifications. This has to be configured for each specific email notification.
API to add credits to a subscription
- Earlier, you could only add credits through the admin console or credits were automatically added during pro-ration. Now you have the ability to add credits to a subscription via the API. This API release is currently limited and if you need access to this API, please send an email along with your site name to email@example.com to enable this for your site.
Source attribute for web hook events
- Source attribute is now exposed for the event resource via API. Earlier when you received webhooks, the source of the event was not known, but now the origin is included.